This property is going to auction Monday, April 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. The listed price is a starting bid only, and does not reflect the final sales price. Two-story home on a beautiful, level 10-acre farmette. This super-clean home comes with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, a large kitchen (37' of counter space and 27' of cabinets), eat-in breakfast corner with patio doors leading to a 8' x 10' greenhouse, formal dining room, office, living room (6 large windows and patio doors), great room with loft coming off the master bedroom, partially finished basement with soundproof area, walk-in showers, and steam sauna. Okna casement windows throughout. Appliances all new in 2015. L-shaped 28' x 15' deck with covered outdoor kitchen with gas grill all facing open farmland. Two-stage water softener with acid neutralizer. Buderis High Efficiency Boiler for hot water heat with 5 zones. Central vac system. Second garage attached to oversize 2-car garage, 9' x 12' chicken coop next to a 22' x 12' enclosure and 22' x 40' fenced garden. Stampcrete patio. 1000-gallon propane tank; mature shade; circle drive; long private drive; approxmtely 7 acres tillable; $1,400 rent per year. All siding recently replaced. Great opportunity for produce farming, horses, or many other options. On-site well and septic. Open to the south. Very private location. Act 319 Clean and Green. Taxes: $6,612 +/- per year. Terms: $45,000 deposit due day of auction. Buyer to pay 2% transfer taxes. Settlement on or before June 24, 2019.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Sidi
3,917 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Other, Scenic
- RURAL RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Back Yard. Flag, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)