This property is going to auction Monday, April 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. The listed price is a starting bid only, and does not reflect the final sales price. Two-story home on a beautiful, level 10-acre farmette. This super-clean home comes with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, a large kitchen (37' of counter space and 27' of cabinets), eat-in breakfast corner with patio doors leading to a 8' x 10' greenhouse, formal dining room, office, living room (6 large windows and patio doors), great room with loft coming off the master bedroom, partially finished basement with soundproof area, walk-in showers, and steam sauna. Okna casement windows throughout. Appliances all new in 2015. L-shaped 28' x 15' deck with covered outdoor kitchen with gas grill all facing open farmland. Two-stage water softener with acid neutralizer. Buderis High Efficiency Boiler for hot water heat with 5 zones. Central vac system. Second garage attached to oversize 2-car garage, 9' x 12' chicken coop next to a 22' x 12' enclosure and 22' x 40' fenced garden. Stampcrete patio. 1000-gallon propane tank; mature shade; circle drive; long private drive; approxmtely 7 acres tillable; $1,400 rent per year. All siding recently replaced. Great opportunity for produce farming, horses, or many other options. On-site well and septic. Open to the south. Very private location. Act 319 Clean and Green. Taxes: $6,612 +/- per year. Terms: $45,000 deposit due day of auction. Buyer to pay 2% transfer taxes. Settlement on or before June 24, 2019.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Sidi
3,917 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Other, Scenic
- RURAL RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Back Yard. Flag, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS