This classic 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath center hall Colonial is ready for a new owner. Great layout with spacious rooms, double-sided fireplace between kitchen and family room, and skylights in kitchen and second floor bathrooms. Details include crown molding, chair rails, wainscoting and exposed beams. Two double patio doors lead to the private deck. Convenient first floor laundry, large pantry in kitchen and a breakfast bar. Brand new roof in 2020, new heat pump in 2018, newer driveway and garage doors. Includes all appliances and a 1-Year Cinch home warranty for buyers at settlement. Seller is in the process of cleaning out the contents of the home so please look past the "stuff".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)