This property is going to auction Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Listed price is a starting bid only, and is not indicative of final sales price. Ranch on 1.97 acres - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Solid wood cabinets. Eat-in kitchen. Newer windows. New carpet and tile. Partially finished basement with in-floor heat. 40' x 48' shop with 2 overhead doors, loading dock, heated office, and bathroom. Opens toward the South, with lots of sunshine. Close to major shopping areas and major routes. Deposit of 10% of final purchase price due at auction. Settlement in 45 days or before. Taxes $5,783.00 Buyer pays 2% Transfer Tax.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Oil Hot W
Aluminum Siding, Asphalt, Block, Cedar Exterior, C
1,471 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Intercom System, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S), Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other.
- Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum, Cedar, Frame, Concrete, Asphalt
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, No Permits
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Rural.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)