This property is going to auction Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Listed price is a starting bid only, and is not indicative of final sales price. Ranch on 1.97 acres - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Solid wood cabinets. Eat-in kitchen. Newer windows. New carpet and tile. Partially finished basement with in-floor heat. 40' x 48' shop with 2 overhead doors, loading dock, heated office, and bathroom. Opens toward the South, with lots of sunshine. Close to major shopping areas and major routes. Deposit of 10% of final purchase price due at auction. Settlement in 45 days or before. Taxes $5,783.00 Buyer pays 2% Transfer Tax.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Oil Hot W
Aluminum Siding, Asphalt, Block, Cedar Exterior, C
1,471 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Intercom System, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S), Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other.
- Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated
- 2. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum, Cedar, Frame, Concrete, Asphalt
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, No Permits
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS