Welcome to the house you can call home! Large eat-in kitchen, completely renovated full bathroom boasting beautiful tiled tub walls and floors, first floor bedroom, laundry and living room with corner closet. Second floor has two nice sized bedrooms and half bath. This home has been well maintained, and it shows. fresh paint throughout, new flooring, beautiful wood trim...just too much to mention. Outside has a nice flat yard, detached 2-story two car garage, beautifully landscaped property along with many fruit/nut trees, berry bushes and concord grapes in the back of the property. County living but still close to I-76 and 222.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,365 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S), Cleared, Marshy, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)