44-acre nature paradise. This amazing property sets against more than 400 acres of Lancaster County Conservancy land. Enjoy trails across the 44 acres that connect to Lancaster County Conservancy acreage. Hike from your own back yard all the way to the Pinnacle. Only a 5-minute drive to the Pinnacle, where you can overlook southern Lancaster County and the beautiful Susquehanna River. You will be in the heartland of nature's finest. Lots of mature timber and wildlife that you can enjoy at your leisure. This prize real estate comes with a 3-bedroom, 1-bath home. Outdoors, you will find a detached 24' x 24' 2-car garage, an 8' x 14' storage barn, an old stone barn foundation and trails that were, at one time, public roads lined with rock walls. Too amazing to miss.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Above Ground, DSL Available, Electric service available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Double Pane
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Lot View
- 910 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Trees. Secluded, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)