This 4 bedroom rancher w/ 2 car garage rancher on .88 acre lot sits in the heart of Lancaster County. Nice kitchen with dining area, Maple cabinets, w/sink over looking backyard, and all kitchen appliances are staying. Beautiful hardwood flooring. Dining area with patio doors leading to a 12' x 30' concrete patio, living room w/ nice brick fireplace and bay window overlooking front yard, full bathroom with washer and dryer. Family room in basement with propane room heater and work area. Workshop/sewing beside the garage, propane forced- air furnace, 1,000 gallon underground propane tank, central air, water softener, whole house dehumidifier, updated thermal windows and vinyl siding, updated spouting and downspouts. 14 x 23 Utility barn for gardening / hobby needs. 13 x 43 Attic Storage.Township approved paperwork for the second 1,225 sq.ft. horse barn!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane, Other, Telephone, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)